Wednesday, September 9, 2009

mY lOph is chEnta

Seaira ank Bat a.k.a Awie.... is the new person in my life.. I do loph him sow much.. dun want anything happen tO us... i kol him Papa... hehe..sow swit.. papa_mama... dats wat we usually used to kol oUrself.. huk3.. What i want tO share in this blog? aBout us doh..of course.. hehehe...


this is my papa [Awie]

Fine2... lets start and mOve to the next step.. hak3... me and my papa have declared on 16 July 2009... he propose me in ym..hak3... sound sow funny..but dats what the reality is.. actually.. i had admired wif my papa long tym ago.. since we've at ruai borneo long house.. dat tym we've chatting and wat have i did..he has on his webcam..and me jz skodeng2 only cuz i dun have webcam.. ahakx... i just saw him through the webcam..wow.. he's damn cute bha.. dat's why i've fall for him..hehehe.. he dun noe dat i've skodeng2 him.. haha...wat foe i tell him..dats my chances to get through him..

After a long period of tym.. i've couple wif Ruiss.. and i didnt ever skodeng2 my papa through the ruai borneo anymore.. dats had happen only foe just 1 sem... huhu.. after ive clash wif Ruiss.. im very heart broke.. only god noe how im fil during dat moment.. huhu.. and my papa has come right on the tym.. cuz at the same tym...im still admired of him.. and i've told him everythin dat im fil.. ive shared everything wif him.. ive told him dat ive admired him since the 1st we've chat.. hohohoohoho..and after several days.. we've declared.. haha.. never tot dat i will couple wif papa...huhu...

After wat we've been through since we are couple.. i admit dat sumtimes i do jealous when papa comments2 wif sum other gurls in the web.. tipu lha me tak jelesi kan.. hak3..as a human..i do have feelings also bha.. tak bleyh lari dari kenyataan ngek~...huk3... but wat can i do.. he oso got his own privacy and right bha.. kdg2 me nti to be patient to through it all.. i noe dat i live far from him...im 8 perak..he's 8 singapore there... sow.. chenta jarak jauh ne.. sumtimes menguji kesabaran and our faithful...and i nit to admit it doh.. but what did i realize.. I DO LOPH MY PAPA FROM DAY TO DAY.. even sumtimes both of us didnt have mood to chat...but...yeah.. normal kan..am i right papa? hek3... well..i guess im right now... ;)

Why did i loph n fall foe papa? here are some characteristcs dat inside of my papa dats make me fall foe him....

1. he's damn cute [ouuhhhhhh....sow cool..ahakx..]
2. caring [owex be by my side no matter in what condition..]
3. sporting [i guess yesh]

4. hotta [oh yeah] [this jz only me and him wat oh yeah means...hahaha..]
5. cool
6. loph kids sow much...sme goes lyke me doh..lyke it... :)
7. cuz he do loph me wif all his heart n soul [diz is the most important]

Here are some pixta [me n papa]


pixta tym 1st met at Johore

lOphly cOuple [cayunk dr papa tO mama]


owg kate seems lyke siblings..ahakx..







p/s: Papa...uve coloured my life.. im happy to be wif u.. n i wannt be wif u until dead can seperate us.. cuz ma noe dat ma loph papa sow much since the 1st tym we've coupled.. papa is the besh thing had happen in ma's life.. papa is everything to ma. i cant live without u papa.. i dun have such words to describe my feeling towards u.. cuz what i noe is.. u r my only one.. no 1 can replaced yur sit in my heart...huhu.. damn loph ew sow much bh... wanna have child wif u.. and wanna sharing everything wif u papa... everytime when im all alone.. all i can do is thinking of you... huhuh... KU MERUAN CAYAU KE PAPA BUNYAU...hehe... sempat neyh ngagak lawak..hek3...

The sOngs list dat remind me of u...

1. Ku Meruan Sayau [Inochi]
2. Dik [Wali]
3.Thinking Of You [ Kate Perry]
4. I Know You Want Me [Pitbull]
5. Fire Burning [Sean Kingston]


No comments:

Post a Comment